Friday 1 April 2011

Oh no! It's April fool's day.



... oh no! It's April fool's day.
This is another holiday that I do not enjoy. The other is Halloween. It's not a happy, innocent and family centered day. Most people get upset and feelings are hurt. Fun and games people say.

Here are some things I heard; my cousin pretended it was her birthday. Most of her friends fell for it. I didn't, but that's only because my birthday is on the same month.
A friend said she was moving away. I still don't know if it's true.
I thought of an April fool's joke, I was going to announce that I was pregnant. Maybe, I  will use it for next year.

Besides this. Levi is finally walking. Spring is coming.I attempted and accomplished making "casamiento" = marriage between black beans and white rice. Had family over and made them dinner. We had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment