Thursday 14 April 2011

While you were sleeping!

 

While you were sleeping I was able to:
 shower, make lasagna and bread. Can you, Levi, fall asleep for that long IN YOUR crib tomorrow???

This morning I was feeling "Cabin Fever". Crazy is what you might think. It was such a beautiful day and I was at home. I did plan to go out and succeeded.
Levi and I went to the grocery store to get a few things. I walked mostly uphill for 40 minutes. Let me tell you I did feel it on my hips, I was itching every where and sweating.
Once we arrived, I took Levi out of the stroller and looked around. I was soon regretting my decision when Levi decided to take everything from the bottom shelves out. I was cleaning up and chasing after him. He was very happy, people smiled at his cuteness while I was frantic. He is now recovering slowly from his cold. His nose is chapped, small appetite and still "sucky" for mommy.
We eventually headed back home. I did let him out again, of course I did regret. He was heading for the traffic. I'm so grateful he doesn't run yet. You need to understand that I am promoting his new found love of been free on his two feet. Walking is a wonderful blessing from God, a privilege.
From our walk, I got a tan. WOOHOO!!! I've been tempting to go to the tanning salon. I am as pale as I ever been. I definitely want to get darker. I am looking forward to our Mommies and Babies walk tomorrow. At the same time, I get to show off my new glasses. Can you believe that I bought 2 eye prescription glasses for less than 40$. Amazing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment