Thursday 31 March 2011

Search of the missing pieces.

Oh! I'm in trouble
We bought a while ago a new Book of Mormon Stories puzzle. I am trying to teach Levi about what we believe. Reading the scriptures ,is not working so well. There's not enough pictures in them, so I thought I give it a try with something more visual. Plus , he is only 1 year old.
I strongly believe that you should know what you believe and NOT believing just because someone told you so. Levi will not have blind faith.
I love the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints for many reasons. We are thought, we are asked to seek for ourselves and challenged to pray to know if all things we are taught are true. We cannot live on someone's testimony or belief. I will teach him and he will have to search, pray and ponder for himself. I don't expect him to make any decisions now but once he is old enough.

I was 13 years old when I made my decision to become a member of the church. It was mine to take. I'm sure my parents worried and I do now. I can only guide and love him.

Yesterday, my wonderful husband found a missing piece of the puzzle in the bathroom garbage. I have been looking for over 24 hours and nothing. We are missing 2 pieces. I wonder, if I accidentally threw out the other pieces and not noticing them in the garbage bin. Oh Levi! Mommy still loves you.
And the search will still go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment