Sunday 10 April 2011

Brown is not my favorite colour.

 It started with a busy morning, about a few months ago. I was to meet some friends at the mall and wanted to get there at the time I had planned. Every time I have a deadline I get frazzled, stress and I feel everyone is in my way , against me trying to sabotage my day. Arggg... I seriously have an issue with timing, not from others but for myself.
So, I had already fed Levi, when I smelled something extremely repulsing. Poopy diaper. Right away I undressed him, wiped the poop off and bathe him. He was smelling great again. Off we went to the mall and met with our friends. We ended up waiting for over an hour for them.

Let me say this, I know it's so stereotypical but I feel I can say this because I am Latina. Latinos in general have a horrible timing issue. You say I meet you at 1:00pm you really mean 2:00pm, if you are late less than 30 minutes you are doing great. I say, be patient with us, we are loving people, loyal and trustworthy.

I'm waiting at the Second Cup, drinking my hot chocolate. Best hot chocolate in the world and the best part, its Canadian. With my luck I dripped some on my new Costco nockoff sweater for Christmas.Which, by the way, was a hit during the holidays. My mother-in-law,both sisters-in-law, Grammy, and Ben's cousin also got, after they saw mine. I tried to clean it off with one of Levi's wipes. I sort of made it go away, so I decided to take off my sweater and just be in my t-shirt. No big deal.
I finally saw my friends, shopped around, talked and laughed. Had lots of fun and THEN...
Looking down at my shirt, I saw brown dried poop on my white t-shirt. Mortified!!! 

Apparently when I wiped Levi's bum in the morning, I didn't quite get it all. It must have happened when I carried him naked from his room to the tub. I didn't smell anything or see it until the end of shopping. What were people thinking as I strolled around the mall???

I'm sure worst things have happened to other moms. I love been a mother, its wonderful, excited and exhausting. Life is great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment