Tuesday 19 April 2011

Domestic.

I believe I am domestic, that is what my husband says. He is a happy man. I've heard him say repeatidly "My dream come true". It took me over 2 years to come this far. I've been cooking and enjoying it. Key word "enjoying" it. Taking care of the home like always, of our son, him and myself.
I believe I have a well balanced life.
I play volleyball every week, read, sew, go for walks, spend time with other moms and family.

A while back, I had lost Levi's baby blanket I had made before he was born. It was super cute, turquoise, yellow with moons, suns, clouds and stars. I had put lots of work into it. I have a hard time looking at pictures where Levi sat on it.
 To redeem myself, I have started to make a new one. Here is the design I'm making. It's going to fit a single bed, for his bunk-bed.
A little bit more mature, it has cars and trucks.
I'm happy with what we've been able to come up with. I luv my sewing machine.
When Ben and I were newly married, we had gone garage sale hunting. We were up early and found a Singer 560 with my name on it, litteraly. Guess how much? A huge 10$. It works.
Tonight at volleyball, we didn't have a huge crowd and decided to go home. I was a bit disappointing but ,at the same time, glad that I could work some more on my sewing.
Also, I'm making him a quiet book, made of fabric. I have lots to keep me busy and creative.
I am truly domestic.

1 comment:

  1. By the way my quilt is not sewn together. I just positioned my squares on our living room floor.

    ReplyDelete