Wednesday 30 March 2011

New Beginning!!!

Mixed feelings.
Let's be honest, how do you or did you feel about blogging before YOU started???
This is my second attempt to start a blog. I was all for it at first. I do, already, carry out a journal on my computer, with pictures and all. I thought it would be nice if I did online. Once I started, I soon realized that I "suck" at making the blog all pretty with tons of pics, characters , fancy heading, blah, blah, blah. You know what I mean. It was taking lots of my time and I was basically neglecting my baby and husband. O.C.D much, eh!?!?!
Once, I realized the affect on me and others I love, I just quit!!!

Why I am back you say???
This time, I'm doing it right. I don't need to be fancy just keeping it simple. The saying goes "Less is More".
 I hope this is a great opportunity to speak my mind, reflect and learn from others. Looking forward to all your comments or not.

1 comment:

  1. To be honest i felt lazy i'd had this blog since 2008 i believe hahahaah but never really put the time nor the effort to writte mostly because i just had landon which is why i started it lol now i feel bad i didnt because i could have written so many of his milestones lol

    ReplyDelete