Friday 9 March 2012

Finally some pictures!


       
Daddy with Amaya in her Sunday dress.
We are busy these days. Amaya is already two months. She is weighing more than 12 pounds. She can sit in her Bumbo chair without a towel, lift her head for a long time, stand on her feet for a while. We feel she is ready to use the Jumperoo. I love dressing her up, dressing her in the dresses and headbands Abuelita Clarita has bought her. She is adorable and loves to chat with me. She has a killer smile like her daddy and the cutest cheeks that you just want to eat. We love her.   At Amaya's first month check up, the nurse wanted to help me take her out of her carseat while I was helping Levi with his coat. Levi suddenly said : "NO!" No to the nurse , she wasn't aloud to touch his baby. He is a great big brother. Another Levi moment was when he was going to bed this week. He said :" Good night Daddy, I love you Daddy, Be right back Daddy" He didn't get back but went to sleep in less than 3 minutes. We were having a hard time to put him to bed, the kid wasn't sleepy and it was past 10pm. No naps have been our solution. We do not get a cranky toddler just a more mellow one and we are happier parents.   


We had a nice visit last month to see my parents and brother in Ottawa. The trip felt long but it was worth it. As you can see, Levi loves his uncle and our dog. He was tormenting her so much, living creatures are so interesting to him. My mom spoiled us with dinner every night and Dad with chocolate milk. The kids loved been with them.
We had friends come and visit and was able to catch up on things. I loved been there and was so sad to leave. I feel we live too far from them and wish we could be closer. Only time will tell.
Other updates: Ben is in school, hoping that it can end soon. One more school year and he will or not. He is also working and fulfilling his calling to his best abilities. He is tired, overwhelmed and in love with his family. He is wonderful. He has a new hobby, collecting hockey cards and making money selling it. He sold a  Nugent Hopkins rockie card for 800$. That was amazing and had to take a picture of it with Levi and himself. Horray for Daddy!!!
As for me sewing has not been my priority but did make two bibs for Levi. I am reading again, this time two books: The wonder of Girls and The Help. I am also learning a more of a new subject every week. This week is Global Warming. Do not ask me anything about it, I am not an expert but just trying to learn more about it. So far that is all that has been happening around here.  Here are more pictures of our family, silly and cute photos. Enjoy!

Daddy and Levi celebrating their find, a Nugent Hopkins Rockie card
Levi playing with the I-touch
Levi, Gramma, Carolyn and Ben playing Pizza Party.
Visit from Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment