Thursday 30 June 2011

He knows!!!

I caught Levi in his room with the bottom dresser drawer opened and emptied on the floor. He knows how to open drawers and jars. He didn't stop there, he opened the kitchen drawers and emptied what he could, while mommy was trying to pick up the rest. ARG... and thumbs up for you baby, you're so smart. It does mean more work, to tidy things up but it was meant to happen.
Levi has been saying new words, two of my favorites this week is "please" and "mango". He is now enjoying trying to blow bubbles, coloring, playing in puddles and using his utensils and cup. For comfort he has been sucking on his bottom lip and touching his and my belly button.
 Ben, my wonderful husband. He made a toy wooden chest for Levi's toys. Amazing! I showed my dad and ,said he needed one too. Its a light wood with a padded blue leather seat/cover, that matches perfectly with his bed comforter. He is talented. He is soon going to finish his summer courses and finally get somewhat break from it all. Levi's father's day gift to daddy was peeing on the toilet seat, one drop might have gone in the toilet.
As for me ,my tummy is growing. If you didn't know me well enough, you'd think I was fat but really its a baby bump. I have geared up on summer clothes, yoga shorts, and one bigger t-shirts. Pregnancy has been better to me, less barfing but more blotting and other unpleasant things. Our bathroom is cleaned regularly, almost every day, it needs to because I'm spending lots of time there. I'm excited and looking forward to that first ultrasound to see our baby and to know if its a girl or a boy. I like to ask Levi where the baby is, he points to my belly. He will soon be the Big Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment